A Jamaica Bay Task Force Meeting was Held — 3/19/2015
Sponsored by the American Littoral Society and the Jamaica Bay Ecowatchers, the meeting will be held at Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge, 175-01 Cross Bay Boulevard Channel, NY 11693, and is open to the public.
- 6:30 to 6:45 — Sign in, acknowledgement of Elected Officials, Agencies and Organizations present
- 6:45 to 7:05 — ALS, Habitat Maintenance at the Wildlife Refuge by Don Riepe
- 7:05 to 7:25 — SRIJB, Stakeholder Co-Chair report by Dan Mundy Jr
- 7:25 to 7:45 — NYC DEP, Update on Jamaica Bay BNR Program by Keith Mahoney, Chief of Regulatory Planning, NYCDEP
- 7:45 to 8:05 — ACOE, Preliminary Jamaica Bay Alternative Formulation by Dan Falt, Project Manager-NYC Region Coastal Restoration & Special Projects Branch Programs & Project Management U
- 8:05 to 8:25 — NYC Parks, Update on Sunset Cove by Elisabeth Jordan, Ecological Restoration Manager, Landscape Architect